We’re holding a “Life At LAFS” Vine video challenge for our students and alumni. You have until tomorrow, Friday, May 24th at 1pm PST to create a 6 second Vine video with the following stipulations:
1) Create a Vine video that represents your life at LAFS and include the following three elements:
- A face
- Something that says “The Los Angeles Film School”
- Something that represents the program you are in (or graduated from)
You can create as many Vine videos as you want! Each Vine will count as a separate entry.
2) Vine videos must be uploaded to the Vine app using the hashtag #LifeatLAFS. Previously made Vines before contest launch are not permitted.
3) Participants must share their Vine video onto their Twitter account with the hashtag #LifeatLAFS and tag @lafilmschool
4) Participants must follow The Los Angeles Film School on at least one of the following social media outlets: @lafilmschool on Twitter, @losangelesfilmschool on Instagram and Facebook.
The winner will be announced on our social media outlets and their Vine video will be shared
Participants must be a student or alumni of The Los Angeles Film School
Contest ends Friday, May 24th, 24 hours from when this was posted. The winning Vine will be reviewed and selected by the Marketing team.
· Announcement on the Brain Blog, LAFS website, student newsletter and LAFS’ social media sites
· Vine Video shares on LAFS’ Vine, Twitter and Facebook pages
· VIP Swag bag full of LAFS gear
· One $20 gift card to Starbucks
***Videos with explicit language or inappropriate images will not be considered***